INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA SAFEGUARDS
Rules regarding the possession and use of personal data
This is to inform you that Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation protects individuals and others with regard to the possession and use of personal data.
In compliance with the above-mentioned law, your data will be used respecting the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, therefore, we communicate the following information:
- The data provided by you will be used in the performance of our booking services, to respond to requests of information or availability or to newsletter services via our website www.hotelbarocco.com (Hotel Barocco).
- The data will be handled by our computer system.
- Your data is necessary because without it we cannot make reservations for you, reply to requests of availability, submit the newsletter or provide other information. Refusal to communicate your data will therefore make it impossible to fulfill the contract or process the request.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to the offices assigned to prepare the reservation contract or process your request. No other use will be made of your data.
- The organization in charge of handling your data is:
Glamour Hotels srl
P.IVA – C.F. 08961881003
Via Sistina 42
00187 Rome (Italy)
- At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the organization in charge of handling your data, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, which for your convenience we print in full here below:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation,
Article 13 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purpose and manner of their use;
c) of the logic applied to handling with electronic means;
d) of the identity of the organization and person responsible for handling personal data pursuant to article 5, clause 2;
e) of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of them as designated agents in the territory of the country, their management or employees.